2020/2021 SEASON PASSES | BUY NOW
20-21 Winter Season Passes are on sale. Become a Winter West Mountain Season Pass Holder and enjoy over $17 Million in capital improvements since 2014. Summer 2021 Season Passes are available for $199 and the pass includes unlimited mountain biking and high ropes adventure.
A note to our WM family: We understand there are a lot of uncertainties right now, and we wanted to let you know that we are very sensitive to that. As many of you know, we have been operating our Aerial Treetop Adventure Park, Mountain Biking, and Summer Camps all summer with state and county mandated safety guidelines in place and without incident. We will be just as diligent this winter. West Mountain is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment with well-established safety guidelines that will be well communicated before the winter season. We are fortunate that we are an outdoor recreational area that provides activities that are inherent to social distancing and offer wonderful health and wellness benefits. We look forward to seeing our WM family back on the mountain this winter.
Don’t forget we offer a Family Pass package for immediate family members. Purchase an adult pass at full price and receive 10% off all additional passes for your immediate family members.
View pass options and rates below*:
Next season pass pricing deadline is October 31.
|20-21 Winter Season Passes||Price Period
May 1- Sept 30
Nov 1 Onward
|Adult (Age 20-64)||$599||$699||$799|
|Teen (Age 13-19)||$499||$599||$699|
|Youth (Age 7-12)||$399||$499||$599|
|Kid (Age 6 and Under)||$35||$40||$45|
|Senior (Age 65-69)||$499||$599||$699|
|Super Senior (Age 70+)||$399||$499||$599|
|College & Military||$499||$599||$699|
|Corporate Gold Pass*||$1800||$2000||$2200|
*Corporate Gold Pass is fully transferable between employees, friends and family members. Good for 1 ticket per day.
Three Easy Ways To Purchase:
- BUY ONLINE HERE
- By mail: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request having a season pass application mailed or emailed directly to you.
- By phone: Call 518-636-3699 ext. 0 to purchase over the phone. Please leave a message if we do not answer and a WM representative will get right back to you.
Discounts & Perks*:
- Day & night skiing
- Immediate Family (parents and children) discounts: purchase an adult parent pass at the regular rate and receive 10% off additional passes of equal or lesser value for immediate family members only. Family member verification at resort with ID. Illegitimate purchases will be null & void
- Seniors (ages 65+) receive one complimentary cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate each visit
- 15% off rentals, tuning, merchandise and summer activities at West
- 20% off one buddy ticket per visit.
- Easy Lot to lodge to lift access
- Friendly staff
- Conveniently located
- Safe and clean outdoor fun
- Delicious food and beverage options
- 100% snowmaking
- 100% lighted trails
*Conditions and terms of operation, offerings, services or otherwise are subject to change given factors including, but not limited to, Acts of God, COVID-19, Government mandates, Weather, etc.
- COVID-19: Masks are required for loading/unloading lift, at the ticket windows, when indoors for any reason, and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All guests must have a pass or ticket to ride the chairlift.
- Uphill travel is not allowed.
- Keep the mountain clean. Do not litter. Throw all garbage in garbage cans.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
West Mountain fully intends and believes we will be open this 20/21 season & therefore our no refund policy would be in effect with limited medically verified exceptions. That said, were we to not be allowed to operate due to COVID 19 government mandates we would make every effort to ensure our patrons purchases with either and most likely a credit/transfer to next season and or potentially a cash refund.
West Mountain Code
Skiers, riders and ski lift passengers are governed by the New York State Safety in Skiing Code, Article 18 of the New York General Obligations Law. Before affixing and using your pass or allowing any pass to be affixed to your person, your attention is directed to the following: Skiing can be enjoyed in many ways… At ski areas you may see people using alpine, snowboard, telemark and other specialized ski equipment, such as that used by disabled or other skiers. Regardless of how you decide to enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others and be aware that there are elements of risk in skiing that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Observe the code listed below and share with other skiers the responsibility for a great skiing experience.
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Use devices to prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious. Ski & Ride With Caution & Common Sense
West Mountain encompasses hundreds of acres of both gentle and steep terrain. Skiing and riding are exciting, challenging participant sports that often present dangers and inherent risks, including but not limited to trees, uneven terrain, changing conditions, bare and or icy spots, natural and man-made objects, snowmaking equipment that may or may not be operating, and other skiers, snowboarders or people using the slopes. Some slopes and gladed areas are not groomed or equipped with snowmaking. While skiing, USE CAUTION and abide by the Responsibility Code and NYS Article 18, posted around West Mountain. If you cannot accept these inherent risks of skiing and riding, we ask that you not ski or ride at West Mountain. Remember, safe skiing and sliding is everyone’s responsibility; It’s The Law
Do not ski/ride/bike/hike/climb alone. Be safe, wear a helmet when engaging in activities at West Mountain. Know your ability and do not try to exceed it. If in doubt, seek help. You can always ask a mountain attendant for assistance or walk your bike down. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or cannot be seen by other mountain users. Be aware of others on our mixed use trails. Observe all CLOSED TRAIL signs, barriers and caution ropes. Do not ski/ride/hike off designated trails. Do not disturb animals or plants on the mountain. No fires are allowed on West Mountain property. Skiing, Riding, Tubing, Hiking, Mountain Biking or any other activity are not allowed on the property during non-business hours.