2021/2022 SEASON PASSES |BUY NOW
Our 21-22 Season Passes are on Sale at Unbelievable Rates! Buy at the Early Bird Rate and Add-On our Summer Fun Pass for $100 (includes mountain biking, scenic chairlift rides and Aerial Adventure. Aerial Adventure does require a reservation in advance.) Don’t ski? We also offer our popular Apex Summer Fun Pass as a stand-alone too! Pricing below.
Don’t forget we offer a Family Pass package for immediate family members (parents and children). Purchase an adult winter pass at full price and receive 10% off all additional winter passes for your immediate family members.
View pass options and rates below*:
|2021/2022 Season Pass Pricing||Now -Apr 30 (midnight)||May 1 – Sep 30 (midnight)||Oct 1 – Oct 31 (midnight)||Nov 1 onward|
|Mountaineer (6 and Under)||$30||$35||$40||$45|
|Adult 20 – 64||$499||$599||$699||$799|
|Senior 65-69 & Active College/ Military (Valid ID required)||$399||$499||$599||$699|
|Super Senior 70+||$299||$399||$499||$599|
|Corporate Gold Pass||$1600*||$1800*||$2000*||$2200*|
|Apex Summer Fun Pass 7+||$179||$199||N/A||N/A|
|Apex Summer Fun Pass 7+ (Add-On to Winter Season pass)||$100||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Our Apex Summer Fun Pass includes unlimited mountain biking, scenic chairlift rides and Aerial Treetop Adventure Tours. Please remember that our Treetop Adventure Park requires a reservation at least 48 hours in advance for season passholders.
Winter Season Passes do not include tubing
*Corporate Gold Pass is fully transferable between employees, friends and family members. Good for 1 ticket per day.
Four Easy Ways to Purchase your Passes:
- BUY ONLINE AT WESTMOUNTAIN.COM (3-Pay Option is Now Available). An Adult must be present to pick up/sign for children’s passes. Photo uploads are required for all online orders.
- Buy In-Person at the Ticket Window (Adult must be present to pick up/sign for children’s passes). All pass holders will need a photo on file.
- By mail: Please email email@example.com to request having a season pass application emailed directly to you. Please return the completed season pass form to West Mountain 59 West Mountain Rd., Queensbury, NY 12804. The forms will be available beginning March 1st. Takes at least 3-4 days to process once the application has been received.
- By phone: Call 518-636-3699 ext. 0 to purchase over the phone. Please leave a message if we do not answer and a WM representative will get back to you. Phone orders can take 3-4 days to process.
Discounts & Perks*:
- Day & night skiing
- Immediate Family (parents and children) discounts: purchase an adult parent pass at the regular rate and receive 10% off additional winter passes of equal or lesser value for immediate family members only. Family member verification at resort with ID. Illegitimate purchases will be null & void
- Summer Apex Pass Add-On option at discounted rates.
- Seniors (ages 65+) receive one complimentary cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate each visit
- 15% off rentals, tuning, merchandise and summer activities at West
- 20% off one buddy ticket per visit in the winter and summer.
- 1 complimentary ticket to Toggenburg (Please call Guest Services Department at 844-846-9572 in advance to secure complementary ticket) and must present WM season pass.
- 1 complimentary ticket to Greek Peak (Please call Guest Services Department at 844-846-9572 in advance to secure complementary ticket) and must present WM season pass.
- Easy Lot to lodge to lift access
- Friendly staff
- Conveniently located
- Safe and clean outdoor fun
- Delicious food and beverage options
- 100% snowmaking
- 100% lighted trails
*Conditions and terms of operation, offerings, services or otherwise are subject to change given factors including, but not limited to, Acts of God, COVID-19, Government mandates, Weather, etc.
West Mountain fully intends and believes we will be open this 21/22 season & therefore our no refund policy would be in effect with limited medically verified exceptions. That said, were we to not be allowed to operate due to COVID 19 government mandates we would make every effort to ensure our patrons purchases with either and most likely a credit/transfer to next season and or potentially a cash refund.
Our Health Measures
Since your well-being is at the heart of our concerns, several health measures are in place and we ask for your cooperation to meet the State of New York's recommendations as they are a priority. We remain attentive to developments and operations could vary rapidly depending on the situation. Read more about our Mountain Safety initiatives here.