2020/2021 SEASON PASSES | BUY NOW
20-21 Winter Season Passes are on sale now with a lot of passholder perks (see below). Become a Winter West Mountain Season Pass Holder and enjoy over $17 Million in capital improvements since 2014.
Summer 2021 Season Passes are available for $199 and the pass includes unlimited mountain biking and high ropes adventure.
A note to our WM family: We understand there are a lot of uncertainties right now, and we wanted to let you know that we are very sensitive to that. As many of you know, we have been operating our Aerial Treetop Adventure Park, Mountain Biking, and Summer Camps all summer with state and county mandated safety guidelines in place and without incident. We will be just as diligent this winter. West Mountain is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment with well-established safety guidelines that will be well communicated before the winter season. We are fortunate that we are an outdoor recreational area that provides activities that are inherent to social distancing and offer wonderful health and wellness benefits. We look forward to seeing our WM family back on the mountain this winter.
Don’t forget we offer a Family Pass package for immediate family members. Purchase an adult pass at full price and receive 10% off all additional passes for your immediate family members.
View pass options and rates below*:
Early Bird Winter Season pass deadline is September 30.
|20-21 Winter Season Passes||Price Period
May 1- Sept 30
Nov 1 Onward
|Adult (Age 20-64)||$599||$699||$799|
|Teen (Age 13-19)||$499||$599||$699|
|Youth (Age 7-12)||$399||$499||$599|
|Kid (Age 6 and Under)||$35||$40||$45|
|Senior (Age 65-69)||$499||$599||$699|
|Super Senior (Age 70+)||$399||$499||$599|
|College & Military||$499||$599||$699|
|Corporate Gold Pass*||$1800||$2000||$2200|
*Corporate Gold Pass is fully transferable between employees, friends and family members. Good for 1 ticket per day.
Three Easy Ways To Purchase:
- BUY ONLINE HERE
- By mail: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request having a season pass application mailed or emailed directly to you.
- By phone: Call 518-636-3699 ext. 0 to purchase over the phone. Please leave a message if we do not answer and a WM representative will get right back to you.
Discounts & Perks*:
- Great news! We do not anticipate requiring advance reservations for passholders this season, but rather getting both base areas open early to spread everyone out more if required.
- Day & Night skiing
- Immediate Family (parents and children) discounts: purchase an adult parent pass at the regular rate and receive 10% off additional passes of equal or lesser value for immediate family members only. Family member verification at resort with ID. Illegitimate purchases will be null & void
- Seniors (ages 65+) receive one complimentary cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate each visit
- 15% off rentals, tuning, merchandise and summer activities at West
- 20% off one buddy ticket per visit.
- 100% snowmaking
- 100% lighted trails
- Easy Lot to lodge to lift access
- Friendly staff
- Conveniently located
- Safe and clean outdoor fun
- Delicious food and beverage options
- Manageable lift lines
*Conditions and terms of operation, offerings, services or otherwise are subject to change given factors including, but not limited to, Acts of God, COVID-19, Government mandates, Weather, etc.
- COVID-19: Masks are required for loading/unloading lift, at the ticket windows, when indoors for any reason, and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All guests must have a pass or ticket to ride the chairlift.
- Uphill travel is not allowed.
- Keep the mountain clean. Do not litter. Throw all garbage in garbage cans.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
West Mountain Code:
Do not ski/ride/bike/hike/climb alone. Be safe, wear a helmet when engaging in activities at West Mountain. Know your ability and do not try to exceed it. If in doubt, seek help. You can always ask a mountain attendant for assistance or walk your bike down. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or cannot be seen by other mountain users. Be aware of others on our mixed use trails. Observe all CLOSED TRAIL signs, barriers and caution ropes. Do not ski/ride/hike off designated trails. Do not disturb animals or plants on the mountain. No fires are allowed on West Mountain property. Skiing, Riding, Tubing, Hiking, Mountain Biking or any other activity are not allowed on the property during non-business hours.