Mountaintop Picnic Packages
Mountaintop Picnic Packages
ENJOY A MOUNTAINTOP PICNIC PREPARED BY OUR CHEF | BUY TICKETS
What’s better than some fresh air and a mountaintop picnic? Introducing West Mountain’s popular new Mountaintop Picnic Packages; including a scenic chair ride to the top complete with a picnic lunch basket and table cloth. All lunches come with a choice of sandwich or wrap, bag of chips, apple, large cookie, and a bottled water packaged beautifully in an eco-friendly box prepared onsite, day-of by our chef. Additional beverages (soda and juice) and alcohol (wine, beer & spiked seltzer) can be purchased separately on site. Enjoy picnicking at one of the many scenic picnic locations while taking in the stunning views of the Adirondack and Vermont mountains and the Hudson River Valley region. Pre-book online at westmountain.com 24 hours in advance prior to visit to be guaranteed. Buy Your Tickets Today.
2020 Rates: $25 (12yrs and under), $35 (13yrs +)
Lunch Menu Options:
- Vegetable wrap (gluten free) – Peppers, Carrots, Cucumbers, Lettuce and Tomato with an herbed cream cheese
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar, with lettuce and tomato
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese, with lettuce and tomato
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, aged cheddar with lettuce and tomato
- PB&J – Strawberry jam with peanut butter
- All lunches come with bag of chips, apple, large cookie and a bottled water
- Additional beverages (soda and juice) and alcohol (wine, beer & spiked seltzer) can be purchased separately onsite.
All lunches are prepared daily in-house by our executive chef. Pick up your packed picnic basket and picnic tablecloth upon arrival at the ticket window. Basket return is located at the front desk.
Hiking Trail Options & Lunch Spots:
- COVID-19: Masks are required for loading/unloading lift, when indoors for any reason, and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All guests must have a signed waiver to receive a ticket or access band to participate in all activities.
- Uphill travel is only allowed on the property during summer operational hours and requires a summer season pass or day ticket.
- All chairlift riders/hikers need to wear appropriate athletic footwear.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children under 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent and/or legal guardian.
- Keep the mountain clean. Do not litter. Throw all garbage in garbage cans.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
West Mountain Code:
Do not ski/ride/bike/hike/climb alone. Be safe, wear a helmet when engaging in activities at West Mountain. Know your ability and do not try to exceed it. If in doubt, seek help. You can always ask a mountain attendant for assistance or walk your bike down. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or cannot be seen by other mountain users. Be aware of others on our mixed use trails. Observe all CLOSED TRAIL signs, barriers and caution ropes. Do not ski/ride/hike off designated trails. Do not disturb animals or plants on the mountain. No fires are allowed on West Mountain property. Skiing, Riding, Tubing, Hiking, Mountain Biking or any other activity are not allowed on the property during non-business hours.