Come to West Mountain and enjoy a Mountaintop Picnic surrounded by spectacular views!
Our Mountaintop Picnic packages include a Scenic Chairlift Ride to the Mountaintop and a delicious boxed lunch (menu below) complete with a picnic basket and tablecloth. Picnics can be enjoyed at one of our many scenic picnic locations. Picnickers are also recommended to hike on our “Mixed Use” trails (map below). Please wear appropriate athletic footwear. We will open for Scenic Chairlift Rides and Picnics on July 4, 2020. Please pre-book your tickets online beginning June 24, 2020. All picnic packages must be pre-booked online at least 1 day in advance and can be picked up between 11am-2pm at the Ticket Windows.
Mountaintop Picnic Packages
2020 Scenic Chairlift Ride with Picnic Pricing
(includes a picnic basket, tablecloth, sandwich, bag of chips, apple, cookie and a bottled water packaged beautifully in an eco-friendly box)
- $25/12 and Under
(Prepared daily in-house by our executive chef)
- Vegetable wrap (gluten free) – Peppers, Carrots, Cucumbers, Lettuce and Tomato with an herbed cream cheese
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar, with lettuce and tomato
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese, with lettuce and tomato
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, aged cheddar with lettuce and tomato
- PB&J – Strawberry jam with peanut butter
- Masks will be required for loading/unloading lift, when indoors for any reason, and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All tickets must be pre-booked online at westmountain.com atleast 1 day prior to visit to be guaranteed
- Uphill travel is only allowed on the property during summer operational hours and requires a summer season pass or day access ticket
- We do not allow pets or smoking on the property
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be able to sit alone to ride the chairlift
- All children under 18 must have a signed waiver by an adult
- Must have an access band to ride the Chairlift and hike
- All Chairlift riders/hikers need to wear appropriate athletic footwear
XC & Hiking & Biking Trail
Know the West Mountain Code
Do not bike/hike alone. Be Safe, Wear a Helmet when riding at West Mountain. Know your riding ability and do not try to exceed it. If in doubt, you can always walk your bike. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or cannot be seen by other mountain users. Be aware of hikers on our mixed use trails. Observe all CLOSED TRAIL signs, barriers and Caution ropes and signage. Do Not ride/hike off designated trails. Do not disturb animals or plants on the mountain. No Fires are Allowed on West Mountain Property. Mountain Biking/Hiking is not allowed on the property during non-business hours.