OVER 25 CROSS-COUNTRY AND DOWNHILL TRAILS
Come and explore West Mountain by bike. West Mountain’s Bike Park, which will reopen in summer 2022, has over 25 Cross-Country and Downhill trails for amazing riding. Take the West Express Chairlift to the top and let your wheels do the rest. View our Trails and Conditions here. Riders are welcome to bring their own bikes or rent from us. We offer Scott mountain bike rentals and protective gear packages that can be pre-reserved online here. Picnic lunches–packaged beautifully in an eco-friendly box and placed in a picnic basket, prepared daily by our in-house chef–can be added on to your bike tour here. Enjoy a relaxing picnic lunch on the mountain before, during or after your ride.
2021 Mountain Biking + Chairlift (All Day) Rates: $20 (12yrs and under), $30 (13yrs +)/Rentals and Add-On Picnic Lunch Details Below
Bike & Hike Trails:
Book in advance or Same day at ticket window. If renting, please book in advance.
Ages 7+ with mountain biking experience
All day access
Last Lift down is at 4:45pm
Present email confirmation at ticket window for access band
MOUNTAIN BIKE & EQUIPMENT RENTALS
|Summer 2021 Rentals||Day Rental|
|Scott Spark Bike Rental||$65 plus tax|
|Scott Voltage Bike Rental||$70 plus tax|
|$75 plus tax||$75 plus tax|
|Scott Scale Bike Rental||$50 plus tax|
|Elbow Pads||$10 plus tax|
|Knee/Shin Pads||$15 plus tax|
|Goggles||$8 plus tax|
|XC Helmet Rental||$15 plus tax|
|Full-face Helmet Rental||$25 plus tax|
All picnic lunches are prepared daily in-house by our executive chef. Pick up your packed picnic basket between 12pm-3pm during the Fall Festival at the ticket window. Basket return is located at the front desk.
Boxed Lunch Menu Options (13+) $15 Add-On
- Vegetable wrap (gluten free) – Peppers, Carrots, Cucumbers, Lettuce and Tomato with an herbed cream cheese or hummus
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar, with lettuce and tomato
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese, with lettuce and tomato
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, aged cheddar with lettuce and tomato
- Lunches come with a bag of chips, an apple, a large cookie and a bottled water
- Additional beverages (soda and juice) and alcohol (wine, beer & spiked seltzer) can be purchased separately onsite.
Boxed Lunch Menu Options (12 and Under) $10 Add-On
- PB&J – Strawberry jam with peanut butter
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, local cheddar.
- Lunches come with bag of chips and cookies, apple, and a bottled water
- Additional beverages (soda and juice) can be purchased separately onsite.
Wine (or beer) and Charcuterie (21 and Over) $20 Add-On
- Assortment of cheese
- Assortment of sausage
- Assortment of crackers
- Assortment of grapes
- A cookie
- An apple
- A small bottle of wine
- A disposable glass
- A bottled water
OUR HEALTH MEASURES
Since your well-being is at the heart of our concerns, several health measures are in place and we ask for your cooperation to meet the State of New York's recommendations as they are a priority. We remain attentive to developments and operations could vary rapidly depending on the situation. Read more about our Mountain Safety initiatives here.