OVER 20 CROSS-COUNTRY AND DOWNHILL TRAILS | 2021 SEASON COMING SOON
Come and explore West Mountain by bike. West Mountain’s Bike Park has over 20 Cross-Country and Downhill trails for amazing riding. Take the West Express Chairlift to the top and let your wheels do the rest. Riders are welcome to bring their own bikes. West Mountain offers Scott mountain bike rentals (pricing below) and protective packages online. Boxed lunches–packaged beautifully in an eco-friendly box and prepared daily by our in-house chef–can be added on to your tour. Enjoy a relaxing lunch on the mountain before, during or after your ride. Menu below.
2021 Rates: $20 (12yrs and under), $30 (13yrs +)
Bike & Hike Trails:
Boxed Lunch Menu Options (13+) $15 Add-On
- Vegetable wrap (gluten free) – Peppers, Carrots, Cucumbers, Lettuce and Tomato with an herbed cream cheese
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar, with lettuce and tomato
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese, with lettuce and tomato
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, aged cheddar with lettuce and tomato
- Lunches come with bag of chips, apple, large cookie and a bottled water
- Additional beverages (soda and juice) and alcohol (wine, beer & spiked seltzer) can be purchased separately onsite.
Boxed Lunch Menu Options (12 and Under) $10 Add-On
- PB&J – Strawberry jam with peanut butter
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, local cheddar.
- Lunches come with bag of chips and cookies, apple, and a bottled water
- Additional beverages (soda and juice) can be purchased separately onsite.
Wine (or beer) and Charcuterie (21 and Over) $20 Add-On
- Assortment of Cheese
- Assortment of Sausage
- Assortment of Crackers
- Assortment of grapes
- Small bottle of wine
- Disposable glass
All lunches are prepared daily in-house by our executive chef. Pick up your boxed lunch between 11am-4pm at the ticket window.
Our rental fleet includes Scott downhill and cross-country bike rentals (limited in quantity), that can be booked online. We also carry helmet and protective gear rentals. Protective gear packages can also be rented online. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about bike rentals. View our rental fleet here:
Summer 2021 Rentals
|Cross-Country Dual Suspension Bike Rental||$55 plus tax|
|Enduro Downhill Bike Rental||$60 plus tax|
|Downhill Gambler Bike Rental||$65 plus tax|
|Elbow Pads||$10 plus tax|
|Knee Pads||$10 plus tax|
|Shin Guards||$10 plus tax|
|Goggles||$8 plus tax|
|XC Helmet Rental||$15 plus tax|
|Full-face Helmet Rental||$25 plus tax|
*Includes full face helmet goggles shin guards elbow guards and knee pads
- COVID-19: Masks are required for loading/unloading lift, when indoors for any reason, and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All guests must have a signed waiver to receive a ticket or access band to participate in all activities.
- Uphill travel is only allowed on the property during summer operational hours and requires a summer season pass or day ticket.
- All chairlift riders/hikers need to wear appropriate athletic footwear.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children under 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent and/or legal guardian.
- Keep the mountain clean. Do not litter. Throw all garbage in garbage cans.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
Our Health Measures
Since your well-being is at the heart of our concerns, several health measures are in place and we ask for your cooperation to meet the State of New York's recommendations as they are a priority. We remain attentive to developments and operations could vary rapidly depending on the situation. Read more about our Mountain Safety initiatives here.