Aerial Treetop Adventure Park
Aerial Treetop Adventure Park
CLIMB & ZIP ON THE HIGH ROPES COURSE | BUY TICKETS
West Mountain’s all-new five-acre Aerial Treetop Adventure Park offers six high ropes courses for all different ability levels – beginners to advanced. The park is situated at the peak of West Mountain and is nestled among the treetop canopy. After taking the chairlift to the park, adventurers will be met by the West Mountain climbing crew who will outfit guests with helmets and harnesses before participating in a safety clinic. Adventurers will then climb up to a treetop platform to begin their journey through rope spider webs, zip lines, log waves and more. After climbing, adventurers return to the base area by chairlift. Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your launch time. Aerial treetop tickets include 2 hours in the park and the chairlift ride to the park and back to the lodge. Buy Your Tickets Today.
2020 Rates: $35 (7-12 yrs), $49 (13+ yrs)
Adventure Park Trail Map:
Click Here to view the map (PDF)
For information on discounted group activities (class field trips, team building, birthday parties and more), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All group reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. We also offer boxed lunches for groups.
- Long hair is required to be tied back.
- Wear closed toed shoes that fit properly.
- No jewelry.
- Clothing must fit tight to the body and be weather appropriate.
- Due to the location of the park, you may come into contact with tree sap. Tree sap can stain clothes. Please dress accordingly. West Mountain is not responsible for any damaged clothing.
- COVID-19: Masks are required for loading/unloading lift, when indoors for any reason, and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All guests must have a signed waiver to receive a ticket or access band to participate in all activities.
- Uphill travel is only allowed on the property during summer operational hours and requires a summer season pass or day ticket.
- All chairlift riders/hikers need to wear appropriate athletic footwear.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children under 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent and/or legal guardian.
- Keep the mountain clean. Do not litter. Throw all garbage in garbage cans.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
West Mountain Code:
Do not ski/ride/bike/hike/climb alone. Be safe, wear a helmet when engaging in activities at West Mountain. Know your ability and do not try to exceed it. If in doubt, seek help. You can always ask a mountain attendant for assistance or walk your bike down. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or cannot be seen by other mountain users. Be aware of others on our mixed use trails. Observe all CLOSED TRAIL signs, barriers and caution ropes. Do not ski/ride/hike off designated trails. Do not disturb animals or plants on the mountain. No fires are allowed on West Mountain property. Skiing, Riding, Tubing, Hiking, Mountain Biking or any other activity are not allowed on the property during non-business hours.