Aerial Treetop Adventure Park
AERIAL TREETOP (HIGH ROPES) ADVENTURE | BUY TICKETS NOW
Take an exhilarating tour through the trees in West Mountain’s five-acre Aerial Treetop Adventure Park! The park offers six high ropes courses for all different ability levels – beginners to advanced. You won’t experience anything like it! The park is situated at the peak of West Mountain and is nestled among the treetop canopy. After taking the chairlift to the park, adventurers will be met by the West Mountain climbing crew who will outfit guests with helmets and harnesses before participating in a safety clinic. Adventurers will then climb up to a treetop platform to begin their journey through rope spider webs, zip lines, log waves and more. After climbing, adventurers return to the base area by chairlift. Treetop Adventure guests begin their tour when they load the chairlift (launch time) every half hour from 9am-1pm. Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your launch time. Aerial treetop tickets include 2 hours in the park and the chairlift ride to the park and back to the lodge (approx. 3-hour tour). Picnic lunches–packaged beautifully in an eco-friendly box and placed in a picnic basket and prepared daily by our in-house chef–can be added on to your tour here. Enjoy a relaxing picnic lunch before, during or after your climb.
2022 Aerial Tour + Chair Access Rates: $35 (7-12 yrs), $49 (13+ yrs)/Add-On Picnic Lunch Details Below
Summer Trail Map:
Click Here to view the map (PDF)
Adventure Park Trail Map:
Click Here to view the map (PDF)
For information on discounted group activities (class field trips, team building, birthday parties and more), please email email@example.com. All group reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. We also offer boxed lunches for groups.
- Book in advance for ages 7 and up. Same-day tickets are sold if available.
- Price includes adventure tour (allow 2 hours of climbing, one hour of travel) and chairlift access to and from the park.
- Should be at least 53 inches tall to climb without assistance. If between 49-52 inches tall, climbers will need to be accompanied by someone at least 53 inches tall who can assist if needed.
- Weight Limit 265lb max/min 50lb
- Please arrive 15 minutes before launch time.
- Long hair is required to be tied back.
- Wear closed toed shoes that fit properly.
- No jewelry.
- Clothing must fit tight to the body and be weather appropriate.
- Due to the location of the park, you may come into contact with tree sap. Tree sap can stain clothes. Please dress accordingly.
- West Mountain is not responsible for any damaged clothing.
All picnic lunches are prepared daily in-house by our executive chef. Pick up your picnic lunch between 11am-2pm at the ticket window. Picnic baskets drop off is at the front desk.
Boxed Lunch Menu Options (13+) $15 Add-On
- Vegetable wrap (gluten free) – Peppers, Carrots, Cucumbers, Lettuce and Tomato with an herbed cream cheese or hummus
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar, with lettuce and tomato
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese, with lettuce and tomato
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, aged cheddar with lettuce and tomato
- Lunches come with a bag of chips, an apple, a large cookie and a bottled water
- Additional beverages (soda and juice) and alcohol (wine, beer & spiked seltzer) can be purchased separately onsite.
Boxed Lunch Menu Options (12 and Under) $10 Add-On
- PB&J – Strawberry jam with peanut butter
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, local cheddar.
- Lunches come with bag of chips and cookies, apple, and a bottled water
- Additional beverages (soda and juice) can be purchased separately onsite.
Wine (or beer) and Charcuterie (21 and Over) $20 Add-On
- Assortment of cheese
- Assortment of sausage
- Assortment of crackers
- Assortment of grapes
- A cookie
- An apple
- A small bottle of wine
- A disposable glass
- A bottled water
- Book in advance. Same-day picnics are sold if available.
OUR HEALTH MEASURES
Since your well-being is at the heart of our concerns, several health measures are in place and we ask for your cooperation to meet the State of New York's recommendations as they are a priority. We remain attentive to developments and operations could vary rapidly depending on the situation.
Read more about our Mountain Safety initiatives here.