Aerial Treetop Adventure Park
Aerial Treetop Adventure Park
Aerial Treetop (High Ropes) Adventure Tour (ages 7+) | 2021 SEASON COMING SOON
Take an exhilarating tour through the trees in West Mountain’s all-new five-acre Aerial Treetop Adventure Park, which offers six high ropes courses for all different ability levels – beginners to advanced. You won’t experience anything like it! The park is situated at the peak of West Mountain and is nestled among the treetop canopy. After taking the chairlift to the park, adventurers will be met by the West Mountain climbing crew who will outfit guests with helmets and harnesses before participating in a safety clinic. Adventurers will then climb up to a treetop platform to begin their journey through rope spider webs, zip lines, log waves and more. After climbing, adventurers return to the base area by chairlift. Treetop Adventure guests begin their tour when they load the chairlift (launch time) every half hour from 10am-3:30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your launch time. Aerial treetop tickets include 2 hours in the park and the chairlift ride to the park and back to the lodge (approx. 3-hour tour). Boxed lunches–packaged beautifully in an eco-friendly box and prepared daily by our in-house chef–can be added on to your tour. Enjoy a relaxing lunch in the trees before, during or after your climb. Menu below.
2021 Rates: $35 (7-12 yrs), $49 (13+ yrs)
Adventure Park Trail Map:
Click Here to view the map (PDF)
For information on discounted group activities (class field trips, team building, birthday parties and more), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All group reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. We also offer boxed lunches for groups.
- Long hair is required to be tied back.
- Wear closed toed shoes that fit properly.
- No jewelry.
- Clothing must fit tight to the body and be weather appropriate.
- Due to the location of the park, you may come into contact with tree sap. Tree sap can stain clothes. Please dress accordingly. West Mountain is not responsible for any damaged clothing.
Boxed Lunch Menu Options (13+) $15 Add-On
- Vegetable wrap (gluten free) – Peppers, Carrots, Cucumbers, Lettuce and Tomato with an herbed cream cheese
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar, with lettuce and tomato
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese, with lettuce and tomato
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, aged cheddar with lettuce and tomato
- Lunches come with bag of chips, apple, large cookie and a bottled water
- Additional beverages (soda and juice) and alcohol (wine, beer & spiked seltzer) can be purchased separately onsite.
Boxed Lunch Menu Options (12 and Under) $10 Add-On
- PB&J – Strawberry jam with peanut butter
- Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich – Roasted turkey, local cheddar
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sandwich – Honey ham, local Swiss cheese
- Roast beef and Cheddar Sandwich – Roast beef, local cheddar.
- Lunches come with bag of chips and cookies, apple, and a bottled water
- Additional beverages (soda and juice) can be purchased separately onsite.
Wine (or beer) and Charcuterie (21 and Over) $20 Add-On
- Assortment of Cheese
- Assortment of Sausage
- Assortment of Crackers
- Assortment of grapes
- Small bottle of wine
- Disposable glass
All lunches are prepared daily in-house by our executive chef. Pick up your boxed lunch between 11am-4pm at the ticket window. We can also bring your lunch to you. You can indicate delivery instructions at check in.
- COVID-19: Masks are required for loading/unloading lift, when indoors for any reason, and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All guests must have a signed waiver to receive a ticket or access band to participate in all activities.
- Uphill travel is only allowed on the property during summer operational hours and requires a summer season pass or day ticket.
- All chairlift riders/hikers need to wear appropriate athletic footwear.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children under 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent and/or legal guardian.
- Keep the mountain clean. Do not litter. Throw all garbage in garbage cans.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
Our Health Measures
Since your well-being is at the heart of our concerns, several health measures are in place and we ask for your cooperation to meet the State of New York's recommendations as they are a priority. We remain attentive to developments and operations could vary rapidly depending on the situation. Read more about our Mountain Safety initiatives here.